Sunday, August 28, 2016

My Wife

Hey, it's Jordan again.

I was thinking, now that you know a little about how we met, we should describe and introduce each other to you. Don't worry though, I highly doubt this lovey-dovey information about us will continue for much longer, but while I feel like doing so, here we go:

Kaylee is a 5-foot-4-inch beauty with light-almost-golden, brown hair. She is impossibly thin, because she runs all the time and her metabolism is amazing. Her eyes are either blue or green depending on the lighting, what she's wearing and the angle at which you look at them. Her hair, no matter the style, always makes her more beautiful. Her smile is infectious.

In terms of personality, she is ofttimes happy, but sometimes fiery, especially when she gets hangry (it's a real thing). She can be incredibly intelligent at times, but have obvious forgetful moments. My favorite thing is when it's late and she thinks everything is funny. I call it being slaphappy, but when I say that, she always laughs harder because she's never heard that term before. You know something was really funny when Kaylee makes her cute, unpredictable Goofy "gu-huh!" though.

Kaylee is a quiet, down-to-earth person who loves to get into "discussions" as she calls them. Her discussions usually turn into an argument, because she thinks it's funny. She is obsessed with watching people live their lives. The weirdest thing about her is she loves to be "squished." She squeezes her arms or legs underneath someone sitting or laying down, because she likes the feeling of being "squished."

She loves country music and Linkin Park (yeah, try to imagine those two together). I'm pretty sure she knows all the words to the big name Linkin Park songs (i.e. Numb, In the End, Crawling, What I've Done, etc.). She also comes from a family of movie lovers, so she has a reliable opinion when it comes to films. 

There's probably a billion more things I could say about Kaylee, but I can't think of anything else to say right now. Needless to add, she makes me happy, and I love her!





No comments:

Post a Comment