Thursday, September 8, 2016

Busy Week

Hey guys, it's Jordan.

It's been a crazy week so far for us. Monday was great as it was Labor Day and there wasn't a ton that went on. College football is back, so that's the greatest thing about this time of year.

Tuesday was just busy with travel. I went to classes at SUU in Cedar City. I ran down to work in St. George (about a 35 minute drive). It's our facility's maintenance week, so the pool is empty, and I had the great opportunity to pressure wash the deck. That was more gross than I thought it would be. Then I drove back to Cedar City to have church meetings that went from 7 to about 9:30 p.m. Then I was finally able to go home. "When do you eat?" You might ask. Before my 1 p.m. class and then not again until after all of that. It was that crazy of a day.

Wednesday, I had class and then got to drive up to Salt Lake City to stay at my grandpa's house so that I could take the Pharmacy College Admissions Test (PCAT) the next morning. Kaylee went with me up there, so that was good. I took the test last year also, so I was hoping to do better than my 64 percentile composite score from last year. The only issue with going to SLC was Kaylee and I are both getting sick.

Thursday, I took the three-and-a-half hour PCAT. It was awful, and I didn't surpass my score from last year, but that's ok. I will gladly accept the 64 as my score from last time. Finally, I have had the opportunity to relax a little bit and watch some football.

Hopefully, I will have time to publish our predictions for week 2 of college football tomorrow. It should be a good one with the Holy War.

No comments:

Post a Comment