Wednesday, March 1, 2017

Busy, Busy

The past couple of weeks have been crazy. I feel like I have less and less time to spend doing things I want to and enjoy. I had to add another class for Roseman.

I didn't realize I hadn't completed the speech component for my prerequisites, so I added Communications 1010. I thought it was completed by my Interpersonal Communications class, so I wasn't worried until I received an email one day saying I needed to finish my speech class.

Picture from custom-writing.org.

This was about a month ago now, though. I have already gotten into the class (nearly an entire month late). So I have been catching up on that. I just gave an informative speech on France Monday. It went pretty well, but I haven't seen a score back from it, so that's got me a little nervous. I think I'm all caught up in the makeup work with the class though, so I should have more free time.

As for Organic Chemistry, it's been a tough class. I did pretty well in the first semester, but this second semester started with something completely different. Then it jumped back into what we were used to. We have a test on Friday. There are tons of reactions and mechanisms in the two chapters we will be tested on too! I'm going to take all day tomorrow and study. I will pass this class! I have to for pharmacy school.


Silly picture from http://f.tqn.com/

Wish me luck!


1 comment: