Monday, December 25, 2017

CHRISTmas!

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!

Hopefully you're all celebrating with family or friends or both. Hopefully Santa Claus visited your home and everyone is enjoying themselves.

I just wanted to tell you all what I've been thinking about lately. We all know that worldly possessions won't be able to go with us into the next life, right? You could make millions of dollars, but that's not going with you into heaven.

I've been thinking a lot about people. People can be incredible, inspirational or amazing. They can also be annoying or rude. One of Kaylee's favorite things to do is "people watch." People do the strangest things, but in their head, it probably makes sense.

I've been thinking about how people are everything. Creating relationships is more worthwhile than making money. Knowing those people, especially who we have constant contact with, is essential to life. 

Kaylee's family.


I understand that sometimes we can't stand people, just drive in Salt Lake at any time of the day and you'll be frustrated out of your mind. I know I am. But, when you have a chance to meet people, get to know them. Find interest in people. It's obviously more comfortable to just sit in our little corner and shy away from others, but I promise that your life will be fuller if you just come out of your shell a bit and meet someone new.

The most important people though, is your family members. Don't fight or argue with them. They will hopefully be there by your side forever. That is the ultimate goal. We don't ever want a single life to be lost (in this life, but especially the next) because every life and soul is important.

 My dad's side of the family.

 My mom's side of the family.

I hope you all have a wonderful Christmas, but remember at this time that Christ came to this world not to save just you. He came to save everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment